Gate Trenching and Communications are committed to providing services that will meet and exceed the clients expectations without compromising our Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System.
We consider the application of Quality, Safety and Environmental Systems to be the responsibility of all company personnel, and will provide support and education to effectively support this position.
Gate Trenching and Communications are committed to incorporating Quality, Safety and Environmental Management objectives into our total management system.
The company supports a consultative approach where management, staff and clients are encouraged to contribute to the continual improvement of our systems.
- Recognising the importance of achieving customer satisfaction through understanding their current and future needs.
- Education of all employees that consistent quality is only achieved by ensuring proper controls, and maintaining appropriate procedures through to completion of the work.
- Regular performance reviews and analysis against planned goals and objectives to assist with decision making and future planning exercises.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Statutory and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring we have the management systems in place to identify, control and monitor environmental risks inherent in our operations.
- Promoting environmental awareness among Gate Trenching and Communications personnel.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Environmental Laws and Regulatory requirements.
- Staff induction and training is provided where required.
- Equipment is maintained in safe operating condition at all times.
- Personnel must ensure their own safety and health, as well as the safety and health of fellow personnel. All unsafe conditions and acts are to be reported to management.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable Acts and Regulatory requirements.
At Gate Trenching and Communications we believe that the training of all personnel is central to the success of the company, and the development and growth of future business.
Our training aims are:
- To create a culture that values training and development, so that all personnel have the opportunity to reach their potential.
- To build on our established culture of long-term and loyal personnel.
- To deliver increased value to our clients through improved efficiency, competency and innovation.
Gate Trenching and Communications personnel are trained to Telstra Standards in the areas of Pit and Pipe, Manhole Construction and Winching cables for which they have attained Telstra approved accreditations. Gate Trenching and Communications also have personnel accredited for Telstra Cable Locates, Cable Jointing and Optic Fibre Splicing.